Samsung has started rolling out the very latest release of Android 5.1.1 Lollipop but it is for devices with the model SM-N910C, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 in Poland.
The update is being released via OTA but can easily be downloaded and installed manually using the tutorial at end of article.
With this latest software release Samsung has taken action to correct a number of bugs, including Stagefright. Before you refer to the download and update you should note that the SM-N910C indicates the variation of the Galaxy Note 4 with the Exynos 5433 processor. Before proceeding with the manual installation remember that updates for specific builds / models are not compatible with each other.
Flashing this will wipe your internal memory, make a backup before flashing.
N910CXXU1BOE3 Note 4 Update Installation Instructions:
Files you will need:
You will not lose your warranty or do any harm to your device if you flash this. Please note that it’s only for N910C. Knox stays 0x0.
1. Extract (unzip) the firmware file
2. Download Odin 3.10.6
3. Extract Odin zip-file
4. Open Odin
5. Reboot phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
6. Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
7. Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
8. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
9. Click the start button, sit back and wait a few minutes Guide by megatooth
Have you updated yet? What is it like on your device?