Good news for the few owners of the Nokia N1. It 'time to download and update to Android 5.1.1, which also introduces several new features and general improvements to the system and applications. The changelog is indeed quite rich:
- This upgrade includes the android upgrade, version update of the pre-installed apps and function improvement
- Android system upgrades to v5.1.1
- New "Navigation Icons" app
- New "App Notifications" app
- Update "Z-Launcher" to v1.2.5-Beta
- Update "The Store" to v3.31
- Update "Auto Start Manager" to v1.6
- Update "Sound Recorder" to v1.23
- Update "Clock" to v4.2
- Add "power level" information on lock screen
- Add "close all" function in recent apps list
- Improve Bluetooth connection stability
The update is distributed over the air and requires downloading a 471MB package. If you own a Nokia N1 and want to update now then follow the tutorial below:
How to Update Nokia N1 to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
You need to download this A5CN51C which contains the update files,you should download full version A5CN507.
1. Run command prompt in the ADB tools path,such as C:platform-toolsadb reboot recovery
2. Reboot the N1 to recovery mode
3. Select the ADB sideload mode
4. Do the following: (copy A5CN507_update.zip to platform-tools folders) C:platform-toolsadb sideloadA5CN507_update.zip
5. You can begin to flash the new update to your N1 now.
Let us know your thoughts on the new system in the comment box below.