Recover Deleted Photos from Android: We'll discuss the various methods that you can go about recovering your deleted Android videos, photos, etc. Also, there are some videos that you might find useful. Let's begin!
Things you'll need
- Things you'll need
- Recover Deleted Images On Android with Recuva
- Recover Deleted Pictures On Android with DiskDigger
- Recover Deleted Photos from Android with PhotoRec
- Recover Deleted Photos on Android with Dr.Fone for Android by Wondershare
- Video Guides
- How To Recover Deleted Photos,Videos, And Files On All Android Devices Using DiskDigger
- Android Data Recovery - Wondershare Dr.Fone - Recover Photos, Videos, Documents!
- How to recover deleted photos from your iPhone or Android ...
- Recover deleted photos/videos DCIM folder? - Android ...
- [Android Photo Recovery]How to Recover Deleted Photos from ...
- [How to] Recover deleted photos from an Android device ...
- How to recover deleted photos from android phone SD Card ...
- Android Data Recovery software to recover deleted photos ...
- Android Photo Recovery - Recover Deleted Photos from Android
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android Phone - EaseUS
- Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S4
- Recuva (You can get the trial version). Or
- DiskDigger (Again you can opt for the trial version) Or
- PhotoRec for Mac (Free/Trial) Or
- Dr.Fone for Android by Wondershare (Mac or PC) Also requires Root
Recover Deleted Images On Android with Recuva
Recuva: By now, you ought to have already downloaded and installed Recuva on your Windows 10 (works with most other versions) PC. Start the program and choose what types of files you want to try and retrieve. In order for Recuva to restore deleted Android photos, you have to connect your Android smartphone to your computer or insert the memory card/SD Card directly.
- Click through the menu until you reach a screen asking you which location to search for deleted files.
- Plug your card reader into your computer or connect the smartphone and select the root directory where your camera stores the image files.
- Normally called DCIM, or the name of the camera manufacturer or model.
Run the scan and see what files it turns up. Hopefully you will get some results here, which means the software has found your images. Select all the images you want to restore, and click the "Recover" button.
- Choose a place you want to restore the files to.
- You will want to choose somewhere you can access easily, like the desktop or your pictures folder.
Check the files that have been recovered, then back them up! That's it for Recuva, you've successfully learned how to recover deleted images from Android using Recuva. If you don’t find the files with Recuva, you can always try out DiskDigger, another great choice.
Recover Deleted Pictures On Android with DiskDigger
The good thing, one of, about DiskDigger is that it doesn’t require installation. You can save it a flash drive or other storage device and use it on the go, as is.If you're restoring deleted images fro an Android smartphone, then here's what you need to do:
- Start Diskdigger
- Choose the drive you want to recover from
- Choose whether to do a deep scan, or a deeper scan (the first option works just fine).
Once done, run the search and find. The program will display each of your deleted picture files in a window and you can choose the ones that you'd like to restore. In case the names are not recognizable, DiskDigger has a built in preview tool to help you discern what each image is about. Next up, PhotoRec for Mac.
Recover Deleted Photos from Android with PhotoRec
For PhotoRec, the process looks a little more complicated but you're using Mac so you're probably already accustomed to these types of interfaces, as it's a command-line interface rather than a graphical/visual one. These steps will help you along the way so no need to worry.
- Start up PhotoRec and enter your Mac password if prompted, so the program can have access to all drives.
- Then, select the drive that you want to recover (i.e. your memory card) using the arrow keys to highlight the correct option.
- Press enter to proceed, and choose the FAT16/32 partition in order to scan the directory structure set up by your camera.
- Press enter to keep going to the next menu, and select the Other option (FAT/NTFS).
Continue to the next screen using the enter key. This next selection will tell the program where to look for the files. If you suspect the memory card is corrupted, use the "Whole" selection. Otherwise for deleted files, select "Free". Hit enter again and select where to save the recovered files -- use the C key to confirm. Then, start the recovery process.
In order to use Dr.Fone for Android by Wondershare to recover delete photos on Android devices, your Android device needs to be rooted. If it is not, then this section of the guide is not useful for you. If it is, then continue with the following steps:
- This process requires root privileges on your phone.
- USB debugging enabled
- For Android Lollipop, authorize the PC via the prompt that appears on your phone.
- Turn off Wi-Fi and data connections on your phone.
- Install Dr.Fone for Android, launch it and register.
- Connect your smartphone to your computer with a USB cable
Oncefor Android makes the connection to your Android smartphone, you'll be able to select the types of deleted files that you want to recover. You then have to choose whether you want to scan for deleted files or all files. For a speedy recovery of lost pictures, select the 'Deleted files' option. Accept the RSA key prompt on your smartphone (check 'Always accept'), making the connection between the two devices secure and, of course, grant Superuser permission when prompted.
- will analyze your phone and reboot it.
- If you receive a message on your PC to say your phone has connected again, ignore it.
- Any prompts on your phone that request permissions for should be granted.
- Once analyzes your phone you'll get the scan results screen where you can check the boxes for the photos (or other files) that you want to save, then hit Recover and you're done.
Thanks for reading: How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android. We hope that this tutrial has helped you. You can check out the video tutorials below as well as the resource section for more tips, tricks, help in recovering deleted pics on your Android device.
How To Recover Deleted Photos,Videos, And Files On All Android Devices Using DiskDigger
Anuj Patel: Here's a demonstration of Wondershare's Dr.Fone, an application that allows you to recover photos, videos, music, documents, contact, and text messages on your Android device!
The New York Daily News came up with a guide that will help you recover deleted photos from your iPhone or Android phone. "Delete. Delete. Sh*t. No, I didn't mean to ...
I accidentally deleted photos/videos that were in the dcim folder from my camera. I've searched numerous programs from google but they all seem to be bs.
Lost your photos on Samsung Galaxy S4 & need to recover deleted pictures from Galaxy S4, try Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android - the best Galaxy S4 Photo ...
How to recover deleted photos from Android using TEC files ? I found a way. Not just any way. The free way. Do it yourself, not using any recover software ...
If you accidentally deleted photos from android phone, or formatted android phone, or a memory card erorr happens, you can use Android photo recovery software to ...
home >> Data Recovery >> How to recover deleted photo video files from Android Phone Best way to recover deleted files from Android Phone
Are you still bothered by the deleted photos? It is unnecessary if you allow our lovely assistant Android Data Recovery to help us to restore photos from Android phones.
How can I recover deleted pictures on Android? I have my LG phone for almost one years. Usually, I like to use it to record anything about my life.
Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung Galaxy S4: We'll discuss the various methods that you can go about recovering your deleted Galaxy S4 videos, photos, etc.