LG G3 USB Drivers – Download/Install LG G3 Drivers for Windows and Mac (USB + ADB): In order to customize your LG G3, you will need to connect to a pc and as such you will need the proper drivers so that your computers can communicate with your devices. These are the drivers for the LG G3. There are drivers for Mac, Windows 7, Windows 8 and, by default, the ADB driver. They also work for Windows 10.
You can find the download links for the drivers at the end of this guide, the driver packages for the LG G3 that installs both the USB and ADB drivers for your device. And the drivers will work on any LG device which is running on the Android OS. The drivers will work for all LG G3 models, including LS990, US990, AS985 D850, D851, D855 and F400L/K/S and other LG devices.
Download LG G3 USB Drivers for Windows 7
LG G3 ADB Drivers
ADB is a powerful tool that the Android OS supports that acts as a communication bridge between PC and Android-powered devices. Android Debug Bridge (ADB) is a versatile command line tool that lets you communicate with your device using commands. You can directly Shutdown or reboot your device from command line itself and you can also make changes to the Android Filesystem (/System) directly providing you have proper permissions.You can download the ADB Suit, and use it with your LG G3 once you’ve installed the required driver packages on this page which automatically installs both the USB and ADB drivers for your device.
LG G3 USB Drivers for Mac
LG G3 USB Drivers for Verizon LG G3
- Verizon LG G3 Driver for Windows
LG PC Suite
Install LG PC SUITE for LG G3 — LG’s own software for managing your phone on your PC. It will install the proper drivers for your phone.
- Connect your device to your PC.
- Download and install LG PC SUITE → Download link
└ If it asks for downloading additional files while installing, then let it do so.
- Once the installation is finished, your LG device should be working on the PC.
Things to Consider
If the LG G3 drivers are successfully installed on your computer but you are unable to get your LG G3 connected to your computer.Follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issues:
- Connect your phone to computer with a USB cable and open Device manager on your computer
- Right-click on the ‘Android Composite ADB Interface‘ entry and select uninstall
- In the uninstall pop-up that appears, tick ‘Delete the driver software for this device‘ checkbox and press the ‘Ok’ button.
- Disconnect your phone from your computer
- Disable USB debugging on your LG G3 from your phone’s Settings> Developer options > un-tick ‘USB debugging’ checkbox
- Put your phone in MTP mode
- Connect it back to your computer, and let the computer re-install drivers automatically. If it doesn’t re-installs driver, try toggling the ‘USB debugging’ option on your phone
- If it still fails to completely recognize your device in all three modes — MTP, ADB, and Fastboot. Then try installing the drivers shared above again.
- Connect your device to other USB ports on the computer
- Try different USB cables. The original cable that came with your device should work best, if not — try any other cable that’s new and of good quality
- Reboot computer
- Try on a different computer
Thanks for reading: how to download and install LG G3 drivers for Windows, Mac and for ADB. If you need help, or if you know of any other information, then leave us a message.
Other LG USB Drivers
- LG Nexus 5 USB Drivers
- LG Nexus 4 USB Drivers
- LG Bello II USB Drivers
- LG Optimus G USB Drivers
- LG K10 USB Drivers
- LG Nexus 5X USB Drivers
- LG G4 Dual USB Drivers
- LG G Flex 2 USB Drivers
- LG G Pro 3 USB Drivers
- LG G4 Stylus USB Drivers
- LG K10 USB Drivers
You Might Also Like:
- Install LG G3 CM13 Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Fix Water Damaged LG G3
- Fix: LG G3 Battery Drain/Overheating