Do you want to know how to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy A8? If so, you have come to the right article. This article will teach you a traditional way and a unique way to take a screenshots on Galaxy A8. This is a useful feature when you need to take a screenshot in social media such as Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat as well as taking screenshots of interesting news articles or ideas. So, let’s get started on how to take screenshots on Samsung Galaxy A8.
2 Methods of Taking Screenshots in Samsung Galaxy A8
1. Pressing Two Buttons Simultaneously Together
This is probably the most common way of taking screenshots at Samsung Galaxy A8. What you do is you press the Power and Home Key simultaneously together. If you do it correctly, you should see your screen flash for a second. If your Galaxy A8’s volume is on, you should also hear a camera sound. If you see or hear one or the another, you know that you have been successful. If you want it in numbered form: here you go:
- Go to the page that you want to take a screenshot on your Galaxy A8.
- Press the power button and home button simultaneously. An alternative method is to press the power button first, and while holding the power button, quickly press the home button.
- You should see one or both of these things: your screen flashing and/or Galaxy A8 makes a sound.
Like I said before, this is the most common and easy method. Now, let’s take a look at an interesting way of taking A8 screenshots.
2. Take Screenshot by Hand Motion
Did you know that you can take screenshots by swiping your hand across your Galaxy A8? To use this special feature, you need to enable it in your setting. Let’s take a look on how to activate this setting and use it.
- Go to Settings -> Motion -> Hand Motions
- Select Palm Swipe, which is the feature that we want to enable.
- With the feature enabled, go to the page that you want to capture a screenshot.
- Put your hand like you are going to karate chop your phone. Then, swipe from left to right. You should see your screen flash.
How to View Screenshots in Galaxy A8
Now, let’s talk about how to view the screenshots that you have taken in your Galaxy A8. If you want to view immediately, you can open your notification panel by swiping down from the top of your screen. To view screenshots taken before, in your home screen, go to Apps -> Gallery -> Albums -> Screenshots. Then, you can see all the screenshots that you have taken before!
I hope that this article on how to take a screenshot on A8 was helpful. If you want to get other tips on Android, visit orduh.com!