Nexus 6P Drivers - Download/Install Nexus 6P Drivers for Windows and Mac (USB + ADB): In order to customize your Nexus 6P, you will need to connect to a PC and as such you will need the proper drivers so that your computers can communicate with your devices. These are the drivers for the Huawei Nexus 6P. There are drivers for Mac, Windows 7, Windows 8 and, by default, the ADB driver. They also work for Windows 10. This guide we’ll show you how to set up the USB driver and ADB Fastboot files for your Google Nexus 6P android smartphone.
DOWNLOAD NEXUS 6P USB DRIVERS
- Download Huawei Nexus 6P drivers zip file from here (for method 1)
- Google Nexus 6P Drivers (Windows): http://developer.android.com/sdk/win-usb.html and Platform Tools: https://basketbuild.com/filedl/devs?dev=squabbi&dl=squabbi/angler/platform-tools.zip (for method 2)
INSTALL NEXUS 6P USB DRIVERS Method 1
- Extract the files from the download zip file above to your desktop.
- Execute the HiSuiteSetup.exe file and follow the onscreen instruction to complete the setup process.
- The Nexus 6P USB drivers are installed on your PC during this process and you can connect your Nexus 6P to your PC.
Install Drivers for Nexus 6P Method 2 (Video)
- Requirements! USB Debugging Enabled
- Google Nexus 6P Drivers (Windows)
- Platform Tools
Things to Consider
If the Nexus 6P drivers are successfully installed on your computer but you are unable to get your Nexus 6P connected to your computer.Follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issues:
- Connect your phone to computer with a USB cable and open Device manager on your computer
- Right click on the ‘Android Composite ADB Interface‘ entry and select uninstall
- In the uninstall pop-up that appears, tick ‘Delete the driver software for this device‘ checkbox and press the ‘Ok’ button.
- Disconnect your phone from your computer
- Disable USB debugging on your Nexus 6P from your phones Settings > Developer options > un-tick ‘USB debugging’ checkbox
- Put your phone in MTP mode
- Connect it back to your computer, and let the computer re-install drivers automatically. If it doesn’t re-installs driver, try toggling the ‘USB debugging’ option on your phone
- If it still fails to completely recognize your device in all three modes — MTP, ADB and Fastboot. Then try installing the drivers shared above again.
- Connect your device to other USB ports on the computer
- Try different USB cables. The original cable that came with your device should work best, if not — try any other cable that’s new and of good quality
- Reboot computer
- Try on a different computer
Thanks for reading: how to download and install Nexus 6P drivers for Windows. If you need help, or if you know of any other information, then leave us a message. You can check out our Nexus 6P battery drain/overheating and Nexus 6P Wifi connection problems tutorials.