I know. You create a Facebook Business page. You give it an awesome name. However, now you have an even better name. How do you change your Facebook page's name? Luckily, Facebook lets you change business page names. In this article, we teach you how to modify your page name on Facebook.
How To Change Facebook Business Page Name
- Firstly, go to Facebook (be sure to sign in with an account that has admin access to the page).
- Go to the business page that you want to edit.
- Then, select About in the menu to the left (may need to click See More).
- Do you see the Facebook page name? Click Edit.
- Lastly, enter the new page name and click continue.
Finally, when you make changes to your page name, Facebook carries out a review. The review is to ensure that the name adheres to their guidelines. Furthermore, the name needs to be similar to the previous business name.