Sometimes your LG V35 ThinQ won’t turn on or boot up past the logo. Though it is a frustrating situation, here are 3 easy fixes for when your LG V35 ThinQ won’t turn on.
Fix: LG V35 ThinQ Won’t Turn On
- Press both the volume down and power keys at the same time.
- Hold both buttons for about 10 seconds.
After 10 seconds, your LG V35 ThinQ ought to reboot. Did you LG V35 ThinQ boot up? If it did, then use your device as per usual and monitor for problems. However, if it did not boot up, you may need to boot your LG V35 ThinQ into recovery.
Boot LG V35 ThinQ Recovery Mode
- Press and hold both the Power, Volume and Home buttons together.
- Once the recovery screen appears, let go of the power button (keep holding the volume and home button).
- Once the recovery menu appears, let go of the other buttons.
- Use the Volume buttons to go to Cache Partition and use the Power button to select it.
- Once the process finishes, your LG V35 ThinQ will restart.
If there is no cache partition to clear in the LG V35 ThinQ recovery menu, then use the following alternative steps to do the same without Recovery Mode:
Alternative Way To Wipe Cache Partition Of LG V35 ThinQ
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap the ‘General’ tab.
- Tap Storage > Internal storage.
- Wait for menu options to finish calculating.
- Tap Free up space.
- Tap Temporary files & raw files.
- Select the following options:
- Cached data
- Clip tray temporary files
- Raw files from camera
- Tap Delete > DELETE.
Did your LG V35 ThinQ turn on? Then, that’s great! But, if your LG V35 ThinQ won’t turn on after you wiped the cache, try the following fix.
Boot LG V35 ThinQ Safe Mode
- With the screen on, press and hold the Power key.
- In the menu that appears, press and hold Power off.
- When prompted to restart in Safe Mode, tap OK.
- After your device restarts, it displays Safe mode at the bottom of the screen.
By booting the LG V35 ThinQ in Safe Mode, you can determine if the reason your LG V35 ThinQ won’t turn on or boot up is due to an application. In Safe Mode, only the default factory apps load.
The above tips help fix an LG V35 ThinQ that won’t turn on or boot up. However, if you still can’t get your LG V35 ThinQ to start up, your next and best option is to take your device to a repair shop or to a technician.