For support purposes, you may need to provide your Kindle Fire’s MAC Address, Serial Number, or OS Version. However, where do you find the information? In this article, we teach you how to find your Kindle Fire’s MAC Address, Serial Number, OS Version.
Find Kindle Fire MAC Address
- Firstly, open “Settings” and go to “Wi-Fi”.
- Then, select the menu in the right-top corner of the screen.
- Lastly, select “Advanced” and you can see the MAC address.
Find Kindle Fire Serial Number
- Open “Settings”.
- Then, go to “Device Options”.
- The “Serial Number” appears on the screen.
Find Kindle Fire OS Version
- Open “Settings”
- Then, tap “Device Options”.
- After, go to “System Updates”.
- The version of the Fire OS appears here.
On Older Kindle Models
- On your home screen, tap the settings icon in the upper-right corner.
- Then, tap “More”.
- Tap “Device” at the bottom of the menu list.
The “Serial Number”, “MAC Address”, “SystemVersion” and other information appears on the screen. However, please note that the System Version indicates the version of the OS build for the Kindle Fire and not the version of Android. Any of the above ought to work for the Kindle Fire, as well as the HD7, HD8, HD10, and HDX