Did you Archive a Facebook message? Where did it go? How can you find archived messages on Facebook? In this article, learn how to find messages that you archived on Facebook.
Find Archived Facebook Messages On Facebook Website
- Firstly, log into Facebook.
- Then, click the “Messages” icon in the upper-right corner.
- Click the gear icon in the upper-left corner of the interface.
- Then, select “Archived Threads”.
Find Archived Messages On Facebook Mobile
- Download and install the Facebook Messenger app.
- Open the Messenger App (sign in if not signed in).
- Search for the name or any text from the archived conversation.
- The message thread appears in the list.
Also, check out these other articles on Facebook:
- How To Delete Facebook Pictures
- How To Delete Facebook Videos
- Add Facebook Events to Google Calendar