Do you want to know how to insert an image in Yahoo Mail without attachment? Luckily, adding images in the Yahoo mail body is easy. You can do so via image hosting sites like Flickr (run by Yahoo). To do so, follow the guidelines outlined below.
How Do You Put An Attachment in Body Yahoo Mail?
- Open Yahoo mail, and type up a message for your recipient. Do not close your email window or browser.
- Open another browser window. There, sign into Flickr (or your favorite image hosting program).
Find a picture you want to embed, and click on it to open.
Right click on the image to get a pull-down menu.
- Click the Copy Image option.
- Return to Yahoo Mail compose window.
- Press Ctrl+V or ⌘ Cmd+V to paste the picture.
Easy, right? You can embed animated or non-animated. It does not matter. However, if you want to add the image as an attachment, you can do so by:
How Do You Send a Picture on Yahoo Mail?
- Sign in your Yahoo mail account.
- Click on Compose button on the top left side to start creating your e-mail.
- Fill out the e-mail and subject.
- Type up your message body.
- Locate an icon looking like a paper clip on the bottom toolbar.
- Click on this icon.
- You computer’s folders open.
- Find a photo you want to send and highlight it.
- Click/Double Click to open the image.
- Alternatively, you can highlight multiple photos and click the open button to attach them all.
- Wait for images to upload then send your email if finished.
These are the steps needed to send images in Yahoo mail. For more tutorials, check out Yahoo Images | Enable or Disable Images in Yahoo Mail Messages and Reverse Email Lookup | Find Out Who Emailed You & Their Location.