Xayah is an ADC champion that plays best alongside Rakan. In this article, we discuss how to effectively counter Xayah on Summoner’s Rift.
Best Xayah Counters
- Miss Fortune
Xayah Counter Picks
Now that you know who counters Xayah, you can finally counter pick Xayah in any matchup. Let’s take you through some tips on how to use a few of these champions who are counters to Xayah. After, there is a general section explaining how to use any LoL champion as counters for Xayah. After all, if you know how to play against Xayah, you can play safely and effectively to defeat Xayah in a lane.
Tips For Playing Against Xayah
- Xayah’s pretty squishy, bursting her down to a recall should be easy. Her E has a long cooldown and can stun if 3 feathers connect. Stay behind/to the side of her feathers and wait for her to use it, then go in for the attack.
- When she casts her ultimate, she becomes invulnerable for the time being so don’t waste your abilities on her. After that, she becomes more vulnerable.
- Xayah’s Bladecaller will only root targets hit by 3 or more returning Feathers.
- Long fights in the same area with Xayah will allow her to drop a lot of Feathers. Try to stay on the move!
- Make sure you are ready when you go for the kill. Untargetability from Featherstorm can quickly turn an ambush in Xayah’s favor.
By using the champions who counter Xayah and the LoL Xayah counter tips above, you can now develop a strategy to help you, as a summoner, become an effective counter to Xayah players.