Here's a quick and easy to follow guide on how to transfer photos from Google Pixel 2 XL to Computer. Read how to transfer photos from Android to Computer for a more in-depth guide with more options.
How To Transfer Photos From Google Pixel 2 XL To Computer
- Connect your Google Pixel 2 XL to your computer using a USB cable. A pop up asking to "Allow access" may appear on your device’s screen (this may not appear if you allowed it in the past).
- Your device can connect to your computer in a number of different ways, from charging only to appearing as a separate drive. To connected properly, swipe down from the top of the screen then tap on the connection that appeared. Tap the option that allows an MTP connection.
- Your device ought to become available to view on your computer. Depending on the software, you can see this by clicking on My Computer or going to Start>Computer.
- Click on your device. Your phone details appear. If you have an SD card, this also appears here.
- All the files on your phone show up. Photos are under the folder DCIM.
- If you save your photos to your SD card, you can find them under DCIM in the SD folder instead of the Phone folder.
- Drag and drop your pictures from your phone to wherever you want to save them on your computer.