Have you ever needed to scan a QR code but didn’t know how? If you own a Samsung device then you can use the built-in QR scanner to scan codes. Here are 2 easy and quick ways to use the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 QR code scanner.
How To Activate Samsung Galaxy Note 9 QR Code Scanner
There is a built-in QR scanner on the Galaxy Note 9 that you access via an extension on the Samsung Browser. Here’s what to do to turn it on:
- Open the Samsung Internet application.
- Tap the 3 vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner.
- Choose Extensions from the menu.
- Tap the toggle next to QR Code reader to enable (if not already enabled).
With the QR reader on, you on have to open Samsung Internet and go to the menu and choose Scan QR code to get started.
Scan QR Code With Bixby Vision
- To activate Bixby Vision, open the Camera or Gallery app.
- Tap Bixby Vision.
- On starting Bixby Vision for the first time, you must sign in to your Samsung account.
- Tap SIGN IN and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions and tap OK.
- Allow the permissions for the necessary app to use Bixby Vision.
- After setup, go to the camera app and tap the Bixby Vision option.
- Choose the QR code option from the button menu.
- Point the camera at the QR Code to read its information.
Those are the two best ways to read QR codes with your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. However, if you don’t like Bixby or don’t want to use Samsung Internet, then you can download a third-party QR code reader from the Google Play Store.