Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 USB Drivers: Ever wanted to connect your Galaxy Ace 4 to one of your computers but couldn’t get the computer to recognize your smartphone? You probably don’t have the right USB drivers for the Galaxy Ace 4 installed. Luckily, the Galaxy Ace 4 USB drivers for Windows are easy to obtain, download and install. You can install the drivers using a stand-alone .exe file or you can install the drivers via the Samsung Kies software. Either way, read on below to learn how to get the correct drivers for your Samsung Galaxy Ace 4.
The Samsung Galaxy Ace 4
With a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and LTE Cat4, the Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 boasts lightning fast speed. It allows you to enjoy smoother downloads and real-time media streaming on an exceptionally bright Super AMOLED display. The Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 supports MicroSD (Up to 64GB) and should you need to move content between the Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 and a computer or mac, then you’d need the Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 USB Driver.
Download Samsung Galaxy Ace Driver for Windows
According to Wikipedia, in computing, a device driver (commonly referred to as a driver) is a computer program that operates or controls a particular type of device that is attached to a computer. A driver provides a software interface to hardware devices, enabling operating systems and other computer programs to access hardware functions without needing to know precise details of the hardware being used. The Samsung Galaxy Ace My USB drivers allow your device to communicate with any of your computers. Tasks such as transferring images, music, videos and more become easy once the computer has the necessary Samsung Galaxy Ace USB driver installed.
Things to Consider
- The Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 USB Drivers are from Samsung Kies Software. They are official.
- By installing the Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 USB Drivers you don’t need to install Samsung Kies on your computer. These drivers are officially provided by Samsung itself.
- Compatible: Samsung USB Driver is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (for both 32 and 64 bit).
Before installing new Samsung Galaxy ACE 4 drivers, you must first remove, from your computer, any drivers that haven’t been completely uninstalled and may be conflicting (or might do so) with the new drivers. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Disconnect your device from your PC.
- Uninstall any previous drivers installed for your phone on your computer.
- Reboot your computer.
Download Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 USB Drivers
Installing Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 drivers using this method should work in most cases, if not, refer to the next method. This involves drivers only installation, and the next method involves installing drivers through the Samsung’s Kies software. These are the files that you will need to download before you proceed. Of course, you can always get the latest version of the Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 USB driver via the link labeled: Samsung Galaxy USB Driver Latest Version Download.
Download Samsung Android Phone Driver
Filename: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB)
- Download the driver setup file from the link above.
- Double-click/run the setup file on your Windows PC and begin the drivers installation.
- Once finished, reboot your PC (Optional).
- Connect your device to the PC, it should now be recognized.
How to download and install Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 USB Drivers for Windows 7 8 10
Watch the video below if you want to see how the process works. Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 USB Drivers download & install: Video tutorial showing how to install Windows USB drivers for the Samsung Galaxy Ace 4.
Samsung Kies 3
Install Kies — Samsung’s own software for managing your phone on your PC. It will install the proper drivers for your phone.
- Connect your device to your PC.
- Download and install Samsung Kies 3 → Download link
└ If it asks for downloading additional files while installing, then let it do so.
- Once the installation finishes, your Samsung device should be working on the PC.
Troubleshooting Kies Driver Installation
Follow these steps if you are experiencing any issues while installing the correct drivers for your Samsung phone via KIES.
- Open Kies 3 that you installed above.
- Go to “Tools” and select the “Reinstall device driver” option.
- On the pop-up window, click on “Reinstall” button.
- Select “Yes” on the next pop-up screen to allow the installation of driver
More Troubleshooting Tips
- Connect your phone to a different USB port on your computer.
- Try different USB cables. The original cable that came with your phone should work best, if not — try any other cable that’s new and of good quality.
- Reboot computer.
- Try on a different computer.
That’s all there is to install the drivers for any Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 Device on your computer or laptop. Thanks for reading, Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 USB Drivers Download & Install ADB + USB here on ORDUH!. If you’re still having trouble connecting your Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 to your computer, then feel free to leave a comment for help. You can check out our Samsung USB Drivers page for more device specific drivers.