OnePlus 2 USB Drivers download and install tutorial. Do you need to connect your OnePlus 2 to one of your computers? Then, you need the OnePlus 2 USB drivers for Windows. Moreover, there are specific OnePlus 2 USB driver for Mac.
By installing the drivers for your OnePlus device, your smartphone easily connects to your PC or Mac. This guide teaches you how to install the Android USB drivers for OnePlus 2 smartphones.
Without these drivers, you won’t be able to root OnePlus 2 phones or install Twrp Recovery on the device. Furthermore, you need the USB driver for OnePlus 2 smartphones if you ever need to unlock the OnePlus 2 bootloader (required if you plan on doing any of the previous two things).
The OnePlus 2
The OnePlus 2 features 3G, 5.5″ LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 13 MP camera, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth. Should you need to move content between the OnePlus 2 and a computer or Mac, then, you’d need the OnePlus 2 USB Driver.
Download OnePlus 2 Driver for Windows
According to Wikipedia, in computing, a device driver (commonly referred to as a driver) is a computer program that operates or controls a particular type of device that is attached to a computer. A driver provides a software interface to hardware devices, enabling operating systems and other computer programs to access hardware functions without needing to know precise details of the gadget in use. The OnePlus 2 USB drivers allow your device to communicate with any of your computers. Tasks such as transferring images, music, videos and more become accessible once the computer has the necessary OnePlus 2 USB driver installed.
Things to Consider
- The OnePlus 2 USB Driver are official.
- By installing the OnePlus 2 USB Driver, you don’t need to install any OnePlus Device Manager App on your computer. Driver officially provided by OnePlus.
- Compatible: OnePlus USB Driver is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (for both 32 and 64 bit).
Before installing new OnePlus 2 drivers, you must first remove, from your computer, any drivers that haven’t been completely uninstalled and may be conflicting (or might do so) with the new drivers. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Disconnect your device from your PC.
- Uninstall any previous drivers installed for your phone on your computer.
- Reboot your computer.
OnePlus 2 USB DRIVER
These are the files that you will need to download before you proceed. Of course, you can always get the latest version of the OnePlus 2 USB driver via the link labeled: OnePlus 2 USB Driver Latest Version Download. You will also need this file:
How to install USB drivers for OnePlus 2?
- Uninstall any previously installed OnePlus 2 Drivers.(Highly Recommended)
- Restart the Windows-based PC.
- Extract Zip file and then launch the EXE file.
- Once the new OnePlus 2 drivers have been installed successfully on your PC, reboot the computer once again.
- All the drivers should now be on your PC
Video: Install OnePlus 2 USB Drivers
Here is the complete video guide to connect OnePlus 2 with Windows PC. All you need to Install OnePlus 2 USB drivers on your system. The OnePlus 2 USB drivers are on your computers. Thanks for reading: how to download & install OnePlus 2 USB Drivers.
OnePlus 2 USB Driver for Mac
Install OnePlus 2 USB Driver for Mac— OnePlus 2 MAC USB DRIVERS for managing your phone on your MAC. It will install the proper drivers for your OnePlus 2 .
- Connect your device to your MAC.
- Download and install OnePlus 2 USB driver for Mac → Download link
└ If it asks for downloading additional files while installing, then let it do so.
- Once the installation finishes, your OnePlus 2 device should be working on the MAC.
Note: Click on the AndroidFileTransfer(OSX).dmg file (OnePlus 2 Drivers for Mac OSX).
OnePlus 2 Won’t Connect To Computer
If you have issues, then try the following tips to investigate the cause of the connection failure:
- Connect your phone to another USB port on your computer (try them all)
- Try different USB cables. The original cable that came with your phone should work best, if not — try any other cable that’s new and of good quality
- Reboot computer
- Try connecting to a different computer
- Enable USB Debugging
ONEPLUS 2 USB DRIVERS INSTALLATION GUIDE – WINDOWS Only
This tutorial teaches you how to install OnePlus Two USB drivers on Windows PC. This section would be a supplementary guide if the first method did not work for you.
This section shows you how to install USB, ADB and Fastboot files on a Windows PC. By now, you should have downloaded the OnePlus Two ADB/Fastboot drivers. Once you’ve done this, then run the .exe file to complete the automatic setup (see screenshot).
After the installation completes, a Fastboot/ADB folder appears on your computer’s C drive. You need these files to run ADB commands and to unlock OnePlus 2 bootloader, install TWRP recovery on the OnePlus 2 or for most other customizations. To setup the USB drivers, do the following:
- Connect your OnePlus 2 to the PC
- Open the Device Manager
- Find your OnePlus Two under portable device or other devices
- Right-click on it and select update driver software
- A pop-up window appears on the Windows screen.
- Click on the “Browse my computer for driver software.”
- Click on “Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer” and click the next button.
- On the next screen select the “Android Device” or “Android Interface” option and click the next button.
The next screen lists the ADB drivers installed on your computer. Here select the “Android ADB Interface” and click on the next button to complete the installation. Congratulations, the OnePlus Two ADB Drivers, and USB drivers are now on your Windows 10 computer (Works for Windows 7, 8). Check out the video tutorial below if you need audiovisual aid:
Video: How to Install Oneplus 2 USB Drivers and ADB drivers
Technobuzznet: To connect Oneplus 2 to the Windows PC you need USB drivers and to run ADB commands you need ADB/Fastboot files. Here is the guide to install USB and ADB drivers for Oneplus 2.
These tips and the guide itself should help you connect your OnePlus 2 to your PC once you’ve installed the correct USB Drivers. If you’re still having trouble connecting your OnePlus 2 to your computer, then feel free to leave a comment for help. Also, if you have any suggestions, do let us know. Thanks for reading, OnePlus 2 USB Drivers Download & Install ADB + USB here on ORDUH!