Google Nexus 3 USB Drivers Download & Installation Guide: Have you ever tried connecting your S4 Mini to one of your computers and realized that it doesn't connect? This issue can be solved by installing the latest Google Nexus 3 USB Drivers for your Windows or Mac computer. Here's how to go about doing this:
Table of Contents
Things to Consider
- The Google Nexus 3 USB Drivers are from Samsung Kies Software. They are official.
- By installing the Google Nexus 3 USB Drivers you don't need to install Samsung Kies on your computer. These drivers are officially provided by Samsung itself.
- Compatible: Samsung USB Driver is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (for both 32 and 64 bit).
Before installing new Google Nexus 3 drivers, you must first remove, from your computer, any drivers that haven’t been completely uninstalled and may be conflicting (or might do so) with the new drivers. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Disconnect your device from your PC.
- Uninstall any previous drivers installed for your phone on your computer.
- Reboot your computer.
Download Google Nexus 3 USB Drivers
Installing Google Nexus 3 drivers using this method should work in most cases, if not, refer to the next method. This involves drivers only installation, and the next method involves installing drivers through the Samsung’s Kies software.
Download Nexus 3 Android Phone Driver
- Download the driver setup file from the link above.
- Double-click/run the setup file on your Windows PC and begin the drivers installation.
- Once finished, reboot your PC (Optional).
- Connect your device to the PC, it should now be recognized.
SAMSUNG KIES 3
Install Kies for Google Nexus 3 — Samsung’s own software for managing your phone on your PC. It will install the proper drivers for your phone.
- Connect your device to your PC.
- Download and install Samsung Kies 3 → Download link
└ If it asks for downloading additional files while installing, then let it do so.
- Once installation is finished, your Samsung device should be working on the PC.
Troubleshooting Kies Driver Installation
Follow these steps if you are experiencing any issues while installing the correct drivers for your Samsung phone via KIES.
- Open Kies 3 that you installed above.
- Go to “Tools” and select the “Reinstall device driver” option.
- On the pop-up window, click on “Reinstall” button.
- Select “Yes” on the next pop-up screen to allow the installation of driver
More Troubleshooting Tips
- Connect your phone to a different USB port on your computer.
- Try different USB cables. The original cable that came with your phone should work best, if not — try any other cable that’s new and of good quality.
- Reboot computer.
- Try on a different computer.
That's all there is to installing the drivers for any Google Nexus 3 Device on your computer or laptop. Thanks for reading. You can check out our Samsung USB Drivers or the Google Nexus USB Drivers page for more device specific drivers.