Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G MIUI 7.1 Global Stable Build Download/Install: The MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable Build is available for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G Android device. The MIUI 7.1 build offers a few improvements and fixes. If you own a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G then this update, very soon, will appear on your Redmi Note 4G via OTA. That doesn’t mean that you can’t install the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G MIUI 7.1 update manually. If you don’t want to wait for the OTA update and want to flash the MIUI 7.1 update on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G manually, here is a simple tutorial to show you how to flash and update the Redmi Note 4G with the latest MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable Build.
Before you start the manual update process, you ought to make a full backup of your Redmi Note 4G. You can learn how to back up your Android contacts here and how to back up (fully) any Android device, here. Now, there are three ways to update the Redmi Note 4G to the MIUI 7.1 global stable build. The first is via OTA, the second is via the manual method ovia Recovery and, the third, involves using the MI PC Suite and, possibly, the Mi Flash Tool. We outline both methods here for your convenience.
Install the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G MIUI 7.1 via OTA
If you have the MIUI V5/MIUI 6 Global stable version on your Redmi Note 4G, then you may use this method to get the MIUI 7.1 update on your Redmi Note 4G.
- Open the “Updater” application on you Redmi Note 4G and select “Check for update”.
- If the update is ready for your Redmi Note 4G (different carriers, different update times) then you simply select it and click update.
- The update process will start on your Redmi Note 4G and, once it completes, you reboot the Redmi Note 4G.
That’s all there is to it. If, however, you don’t receive the OTA update then you can use the method below to manual update your Redmi Note 4G to MIUI 7.1 Global Stable Build.
Install MIUI7 on Redmi Note 4G via Reocvery
- To begin, download the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM code named Redmi Note (4G)- V22.214.171.124.KHIMICK (it is 709MB)
- Once the download is complete, transfer the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM to the root folder of your Redmi Note 4G’s internal storage.
- Open the “Redmi Note 4G Updater App” and tap the three dots in the upper right hand corner of your screen
- From the options, select “Choose update package”
- You need to select the Redmi Note (4G)- V188.8.131.52.KHIMICK ROM file that you transferred earlier
- Once selected the Redmi Note 4G will automatically install the MIUI 184.108.40.206 update.
Install MIUI7 on Redmi Note 4G via Mi PC Suite
For this to work, you first need to download and install the Mi PC Suite for Windows (English Version). In order for you to install MIUI 7 update on your Redmi Note 4G using Mi PC Suite, you may follow this guide. As always thanks for reading: how to download and install Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G MIUI 7.1 Global Stable Build update. You can also check out the: Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime 4G MIUI 7.1 Global Stable Build Update Guide.