Xiaomi Redmi 1S 3G MIUI 7.1 Global Stable Build Download/Install: The MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable Build is available for the Xiaomi Redmi 1S 3G Android device. The MIUI 7.1 build offers a few improvements and fixes. If you own a Xiaomi Redmi 1S 3G then this update, very soon, will appear on your Redmi 1S 3G via OTA. That doesn’t mean that you can’t install the Xiaomi Redmi 1S 3G MIUI 7.1 update manually. If you don’t want to wait for the OTA update and want to flash the MIUI 7.1 update on your Xiaomi Redmi 1S 3G manually, here is a simple tutorial to show you how to flash and update the Redmi 1S 3G with the latest MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global Stable Build.
Before you start the manual update process, you ought to make a full backup of your Redmi 1S 3G. You can learn how to back up your Android contacts here and how to back up (fully) any Android device, here. Now, there are three ways to update the Redmi 1S 3G to the MIUI 7.1 global stable build. The first is via OTA, the second is via the manual method ovia Recovery and, the third, involves using the MI PC Suite and, possibly, the Mi Flash Tool. We outline both methods here for your convenience.
Install the Xiaomi Redmi 1S 3G MIUI 7.1 via OTA
If you have the MIUI V5/MIUI 6 Global stable version on your Redmi 1S 3G, then you may use this method to get the MIUI 7.1 update on your Redmi 1S 3G.
- Open the “Updater” application on you Redmi 1S 3G and select “Check for update”.
- If the update is ready for your Redmi 1S 3G (different carriers, different update times) then you simply select it and click update.
- The update process will start on your Redmi 1S 3G and, once it completes, you reboot the Redmi 1S 3G.
That’s all there is to it. If, however, you don’t receive the OTA update then you can use the method below to manual update your Redmi 1S 3G to MIUI 7.1 Global Stable Build.
Install MIUI7 on Redmi 1S 3G via Reocvery
- To begin, download the Xiaomi Redmi 1S 3G MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM code named Redmi 1S 3G – V18.104.22.168.KHCMICK
(it is 662MB)
- Once the download is complete, transfer the Xiaomi Redmi 1S 3G MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM to the root folder of your Redmi 1S 3G’s internal storage.
- Open the “Redmi 1S 3G Updater App” and tap the three dots in the upper right hand corner of your screen
- From the options, select “Choose update package”
- You need to select the Redmi 1S 3G – V126.96.36.199.KHCMICK ROM file that you transferred earlier
- Once selected the Redmi 1S 3G will automatically install the MIUI 188.8.131.52 update.
Install MIUI7 on Redmi 1S 3G via Mi PC Suite
For this to work, you first need to download and install the Mi PC Suite for Windows (English Version). In order for you to install MIUI 7 update on your Redmi 1S 3G using Mi PC Suite, you may follow this guide. As always thanks for reading: how to download and install Xiaomi Redmi 1S 3G MIUI 7.1 Global Stable Build update. You can also check out the: Xiaomi Mi 4 MIUI 7.1 Global Stable Build Update Guide.