Xiaomi Mi 4i MIUI 7.1 Global Stable Build Download/Install: The MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable Build is available for the Xiaomi Mi 4i Android device. The MIUI 7.1 build offers a few improvements and fixes. If you own a Xiaomi Mi 4i then this update, very soon, will appear on your Mi 4i via OTA. That doesn't mean that you can't install the Xiaomi Mi 4i MIUI 7.1 update manually. If you don't want to wait for the OTA update and want to flash the MIUI 7.1 update on your Xiaomi Mi 4i manually, here is a simple tutorial to show you how to flash and update the Mi 4i with the latest MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable Build.
Before you start the manual update process, you ought to make a full backup of your Mi 4i . You can learn how to back up your Android contacts here and how to back up (fully) any Android device, here. Now, there are three ways to update the Mi 4i to the MIUI 7.1 global stable build. The first is via OTA, the second is via the manual method ovia Recovery and, the third, involves using the MI PC Suite and, possibly, the Mi Flash Tool. We outline both methods here for your convenience.
Install the Xiaomi Mi 4i MIUI 7.1 via OTA
If you have the MIUI V5/MIUI 6 Global stable version on your Mi 4i , then you may use this method to get the MIUI 7.1 update on your Mi 4i .
- Open the "Updater" application on you Mi 4i and select "Check for update".
- If the update is ready for your Mi 4i (different carriers, different update times) then you simply select it and click update.
- The update process will start on your Mi 4i and, once it completes, you reboot the Mi 4i .
That's all there is to it. If, however, you don't receive the OTA update then you can use the method below to manual update your Mi 4i to MIUI 7.1 Global Stable Build.
Install MIUI7 on Mi 4i via Reocvery
- To begin, download the Xiaomi Mi 4i MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM code named Mi 4i - V126.96.36.199.LXIMICK (it is 846MB)
- Once the download is complete, transfer the Xiaomi Mi 4i MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM to the root folder of your Mi 4i 's internal storage.
- Open the "Mi 4i Updater App" and tap the three dots in the upper right hand corner of your screen
- From the options, select "Choose update package"
- You need to select the Mi 4i - V184.108.40.206.LXIMICK ROM file that you transferred earlier
- Once selected the Mi 4i will automatically install the MIUI 220.127.116.11 update.
Install MIUI7 on Mi 4i via Mi PC Suite
For this to work, you first need to download and install the Mi PC Suite for Windows (English Version). In order for you to install MIUI 7 update on your Mi 4i using Mi PC Suite, you may follow this guide. As always thanks for reading: how to download and install Xiaomi Mi 4i MIUI 7.1 Global Stable Build update. You can also check out the: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3G MIUI 7.1 Global Stable Build Update Guide.