Your Apple Watch automatically installs any app with a Watch Companion app from your iPhone. It makes things easy for some, but, for those that don’t want it this way, you can turn off automatic app installs on your Apple Watch with these simple steps.
How To Disable Automatic App Install On Apple Watch
- On the paired iPhone, open the Watch app.
- Go to General.
- Then, toggle off Automatic App Install.
If you liked this tutorial on how to disable automatic app install on Apple Watch, how about checking out some other tutorials?
- How to update software on Apple Watch
- How to adjust flashlight brightness on iPhone and iPad
- How to fix a red exclamation mark on Apple Wa
- How to force restart Apple Watch
- How to turn Apple Watch on and off
- How to force quit apps on iPad Pro
- How to find out which Apple TV model you have
- How to get Spotify on Apple Watch