Here is a quick and easy way to transfer files from Google Pixel 3 XL to PC. Read how to transfer files from Android to Computer for a more in-depth guide with more options.
How To Transfer Files From Google Pixel 3 XL To PC
- Connect the USB cable to your phone and to your PC.
- On your phone, slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen.
- Tap the connection icon.
- Tap for other USB options.
- Tap Transfer Files to turn on the option.
- On your PC, go My Computer or going to Start>Computer. For Windows 10 go to This PC and scroll to Devices & drives.
- Double click to open your phone file system.
- Highlight the file or folder then move or copy it to a location on your PC.