Sony Xperia Z1 Compact USB Drivers download and install: In order to connect your Sony Xperia Z1 Compact to one of your computers, you will need the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact USB drivers for Windows or the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact drivers for Mac. By installing the drivers for your Sony Xperia Z1 Compact device, your smartphone will be able to connect to your PC or Mac. This guide will teach you how to install the android USB drivers for Sony Xperia Z1 Compact smartphones.
Things to Consider
- The Sony Xperia Z1 Compact USB Drivers are from Sony PC Companion Software. They are official.
- By installing the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact USB Drivers you don't need to install the Sony PC Companion on your computer. These drivers are officially provided by Sony itself.
- Compatible: Sony USB Driver is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (for both 32 and 64 bit).
Before installing new Sony Xperia Z1 Compact drivers, you must first remove, from your computer, any drivers that haven’t been completely uninstalled and may be conflicting (or might do so) with the new drivers. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Disconnect your device from your PC.
- Uninstall any previous drivers installed for your phone on your computer.
- Reboot your computer.
INSTALL SONY XPERIA Z1 COMPACT USB DRIVERS FOR WINDOWS/MAC
In order to install the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact USB drivers for Windows 10 (works with 7,8 & XP) or Mac, you will need to gather a few things, these are listed for you below. You simply need to run the file and follow the onscreen instructions to install the software and Xperia Z2 drivers.
- Official Sony Xperia Z1 Compact USB drivers - For Windows: Download Sony PC Companion (drivers included)
- Official Sony Xperia Z1 Compact USB drivers - For Mac: Download Sony Bridge for Mac (drivers included).
You can also try this for your specific model if you do not want to install a PC Suite/Software - works for windows only (the above method is universal and works with any Xperia X2 device): Phone driver for Xperia™ Z2 D6503, D6502, D6543, L50W, SO-03F (Microsoft Windows™ XP 32bit/64bit and later). Use drivers for debugging, or when erased from phone.
Video Guide: How to install Sony Xperia Z1 Compact Driver
The below tutorial will help you install Sony Xperia Z1 Compact USB Driver on Windows Computer. Thanks for reading how to download and install the Sony Xperia Z1 Compact USB drivers for Mac and Windows.
That's all there is to installing the drivers for any Sony Xperia Z1 Compact Device on your computer or laptop. Thanks for reading. You can check out our Sony Xperia USB Drivers page for more device specific drivers.