Have you ever needed to scan a QR code but didn’t know how? If you own an HTC U11 device then you can use the built-in QR scanner to scan codes. Here are 2 easy and quick ways to use the HTC U11 QR code scanner.
How To Activate HTC U11 QR Code Scanner
There is a built-in QR scanner on the HTC U11 that you access via the camera app. Here’s what to do to turn it on:
- Open the HTC U11 camera application.
- Double tap the power button to open with quick launch.
- From the sidebar menu, choose Google Lens.
- Tap QR Code reader to read the code.
Scan QR Code With Google Assistant
- Hold down the Home button your HTC U11 to activate Google Assistant.
- Press the Lens button.
- Select Scan Code (scans barcodes or QR codes).
If this the first time that you’re using Google Lens, it will ask you to sign in with your Google Account. Normally, you just have to choose one from the list that appears if you are already logged in on your HTC U11.
Those are the two best ways to read QR codes with your HTC U11. However, if you don’t like Google Assistant or don’t want to use Google Lens, then you can download a third-party QR code reader from the Google Play Store.
- Open Google Play.
- Search for QR Code Reader or QR Code Scanner.
- Choose from the list of apps that appear.
- Read the reviews and install the one you like.
- Follow the app’s instructions to scan the QR code with your phone.
You can use either Google Assistant and Google Lens applications to read or scan barcodes with your phone. You can also find other third-party QR reading apps on the Google Play Store:
You now know two (well, 3) easy ways to scan QR codes with your phone (HTC U11). If you liked the article or if the article helped you then share it with your friends so that they too can learn. Thanks for reading on ORDUH.