Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo USB Drivers Installation Tutorial: This article will teach you how to download and install the drivers for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo. This is useful if you’re having trouble connecting to Windows computers. There are two options available for getting the correct Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo USB Drivers for your device. You may opt to manually install the drivers or you may choose to install the necessary drivers via Samsung Kies.
Things to Consider
- The Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo USB Drivers are from Samsung Kies Software. They are official.
- By installing the Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo USB Drivers you don’t need to install Samsung Kies on your computer. These drivers are officially provided by Samsung itself.
- Compatible: Samsung USB Driver is compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (for both 32 and 64 bit).
Before installing new drivers, you must first remove, from your computer, any drivers that haven’t been completely uninstalled and may be conflicting (or might do so) with the new drivers. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Disconnect your device from your PC.
- Uninstall any previous drivers installed for your phone on your computer.
- Reboot your computer.
Download Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo USB Drivers
Installing Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo drivers using this method should work in most cases, if not, refer to the next method. This involves drivers only installation, and the next method involves installing drivers through the Samsung’s Kies software.
Download Samsung Android Phone Driver
Filename: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB)
- Download the driver setup file from the link above.
- Double-click/run the setup file on your Windows PC and begin the drivers installation.
- Once finished, reboot your PC (Optional).
- Connect your device to the PC, it should now be recognized.
How to download and install Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo USB Drivers for Windows 7 8 10
Watch the video below if you want to see how the process works. Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo USB Drivers download & install: Video tutorial showing how to install Windows USB drivers for the Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo.
SAMSUNG KIES 3
Install Kies for Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo — Samsung’s own software for managing your phone on your PC. It will install the proper drivers for your phone.
- Connect your device to your PC.
- Download and install Samsung Kies 3 → Download link
└ If it asks for downloading additional files while installing, then let it do so.
- Once installation is finished, your Samsung device should be working on the PC.
Troubleshooting Kies Driver Installation
Follow these steps if you are experiencing any issues while installing the correct drivers for your Samsung phone via KIES.
- Open Kies 3 that you installed above.
- Go to “Tools” and select the “Reinstall device driver” option.
- On the pop-up window, click on “Reinstall” button.
- Select “Yes” on the next pop-up screen to allow the installation of driver
More Troubleshooting Tips
- Connect your phone to a different USB port on your computer.
- Try different USB cables. The original cable that came with your phone should work best, if not — try any other cable that’s new and of good quality.
- Reboot computer.
- Try on a different computer.
That’s all there is to installing the drivers for any Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo Device on your computer or laptop. Thanks for reading. You can check out our Samsung USB Driver page for more device specific drivers.