Samsung Galaxy Drivers Installation Tutorial: This article will teach you how to download and install the drivers for ANY and ALL Samsung Galaxy Android devices. This is useful if you’re having trouble connecting to Windows computers. There are two options available for getting the correct Samsung Galaxy drivers for your device. You may opt to manually install the drivers or you may choose to install the necessary drivers via Samsung Kies.
Before installing new drivers, you must first remove, from your computer, any drivers that haven’t been completely uninstalled and may be conflicting (or might do so) with the new drivers. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Disconnect your device from your PC.
- Uninstall any previous drivers installed for your phone on your computer.
- Reboot your computer.
DRIVER INSTALLER FILE
Installing drivers using this method should work in most cases, if not, refer to the next method. This involves drivers only installation, and the next method involves installing drivers through the Samsung’s Kies software.
Download Samsung Android Phone Driver (15.32 MB)
- Download the driver setup file from the link above.
- Double-click/run the setup file on your Windows PC and begin the drivers installation.
- Once finished, reboot your PC (Optional).
- Connect your device to the PC, it should now be recognized.
SAMSUNG KIES 3
Install Kies — Samsung’s own software for managing your phone on your PC. It will install the proper drivers for your phone.
- Connect your device to your PC.
- Download and install Samsung Kies 3 → Download link
└ If it asks for downloading additional files while installing, then let it do so.
- Once installation is finished, your Samsung device should should be working on the PC.
Troubleshooting Kies Driver Installation
Follow these steps if you are experiencing any issues while installing the correct drivers for your Samsung phone via KIES.
- Open Kies 3 that you installed above.
- Go to “Tools” and select the “Reinstall device driver” option.
- On the pop-up window, click on “Reinstall” button.
- Select “Yes” on the next pop-up screen to allow the installation of driver
More Troubleshooting Tips
- Connect your phone to a different USB port on your computer.
- Try different USB cables. The original cable that came with your phone should work best, if not — try any other cable that’s new and of good quality.
- Reboot computer.
- Try on a different computer.
That’s all there is to installing the drivers for any Samsung Device on your computer or laptop. Thanks for reading. You can check out our Samsung USB Driver page for device specific drivers.