In this tutorial, you learn how to reboot your Google Pixel 3 in Safe Mode. When you start your Pixel 3 in Safe Mode, all third-party apps and services are temporarily turned off. Safe Mode allows you to troubleshoot problems where your Pixel 3 cannot run successfully in normal mode. For example, when your Pixel 3 won’t turn on or start up past the logo.
How To Start Google Pixel 3 In Safe Mode
- Power down your Pixel 3.
- Press and hold the Power key until the Pixel 3 logo appears on the screen.
- When the logo appears on the screen, release the Power key.
- As soon as you release the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
- Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
- Once Safe mode appears in the bottom left corner of the screen, release the Volume down key.
Final AdviceBy following the above steps, you will have successfully booted your Google Pixel 3 in Safe Mode. As mentioned, Safe Mode is great for issues wherein the Pixel 3 runs slowly, you can also use it to observe your Pixel 3 to know if it works perfectly when all third parties apps and services are disabled. The same thing goes if you notice pop-ups and other unwanted apps that automatically install on your device.
- 2 Easy Ways To Factory Reset Google Pixel 3
- 3 Easy Fixes For When Google Pixel 3 Won’t Turn On
- 6 Easy Steps To Reboot Google Pixel 3 In Safe Mode
- 9 Easy Steps To Clear Cache Partition Google Pixel 3