In this tutorial, you learn how to reboot your Google Pixel 3 in Safe Mode. When you start your Pixel 3 in Safe Mode, all third-party apps and services are temporarily turned off. Safe Mode allows you to troubleshoot problems where your Pixel 3 cannot run successfully in normal mode. For example, when your Pixel 3 won’t turn on or start up past the logo.
How To Start Google Pixel 3 In Safe Mode
- Power down your Pixel 3.
- Press and hold the Power key until the Pixel 3 logo appears on the screen.
- When the logo appears on the screen, release the Power key.
- As soon as you release the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
- Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
- Once Safe mode appears in the bottom left corner of the screen, release the Volume down key.