Making conference calls on Android is really easy. If you own an LG G7 ThinQ, here are the 14 easy steps to make a conference call on your LG G7 ThinQ.
How To Make A Conference Call On Samsung LG G7 ThinQ
- On the home screen, tap Phone (the app that opens the dialer).
- Tap the Keypad icon.
- Enter the number you want to call and then tap the Phone icon to make the call.
- To call a number from your contacts, enter the first few letters of their name and then tap the contact in the list that appears.
- If the contact has more than one phone number, tap the number you want to call.
- Tap the Phone icon to make the call.
- Tap Add Call.
- Enter the number or name of the contact you want to start a conference call with and then tap the Phone icon.
- Tap Merge to join the two calls
- To manage the conference call, tap the downward facing arrow beside Conference Call.
- To place one call on hold, tap Split beside the call you wish to continue being active.
- Tap Merge to join the two calls again.
- To end one of the calls, tap Drop beside the call you wish to end.
- Tap the End Call icon to finish a conference call.
That was easy done than said, right? You now know how to make conference calls on your LG G7 ThinQ.