Making conference calls on Android is really easy. If you own a Google Pixel 3, here are the 14 easy steps to make a conference call on your Pixel 3.
How To Make A Conference Call On Samsung Google Pixel 3
- On the home screen, tap Phone (the app that opens the dialer).
- Tap the Keypad icon.
- Enter the number you want to call and then tap the Phone icon to make the call.
- To call a number from your contacts, enter the first few letters of their name and then tap the contact in the list that appears.
- If the contact has more than one phone number, tap the number you want to call.
- Tap the Phone icon to make the call.
- Tap Add Call.
- Enter the number or name of the contact you want to start a conference call with and then tap the Phone icon.
- Tap Merge to join the two calls
- To manage the conference call, tap the downward facing arrow beside Conference Call.
- To place one call on hold, tap Split beside the call you wish to continue being active.
- Tap Merge to join the two calls again.
- To end one of the calls, tap Drop beside the call you wish to end.
- Tap the End Call icon to finish a conference call.
That was easy done than said, right? You now know how to make conference calls on your Google Pixel 3.
- 2 Easy Ways To Factory Reset Google Pixel 3
- 3 Easy Fixes For When Google Pixel 3 Won’t Turn On
- 6 Easy Steps To Reboot Google Pixel 3 In Safe Mode
- 9 Easy Steps To Clear Cache Partition Google Pixel 3
- 10+Easy Ways To Fix Google Pixel 3 Battery Drain & Overheating
- Google Pixel 3 Won’t Charge: 10+ Super Easy Fixes To Try Now