Here’s how to insert or remove a SIM card on your LG V20 in 5 easy steps.
5 Easy Steps To Insert SIM Card In LG V20
- Pop off the back and take out the battery.
- Inside you should see the SIM card or SD card tray.
- Place the SIM card inside the slot.
- Insert the battery and put the back cover back on.
5 Easy Steps To Remove SIM Card From LG V20
Before you remove the microSD card tray, unmount the microSD card first. This prevents the microSD card or your files from being corrupted. To unmount the microSD card: Go to Settings > Storage > More Options > Storage settings > SD Card > Unmount.
- Remove the back cover from your phone and take out the battery.
- Inside you ought to see the SIM card and MicroSD card slots.
- Remove your SIM card from the tray.
- Put the battery back in and place the cover back on.
Adding or removing a SIM card to/from your LG V20 is an easy task. Always remember to handle your SIM and SD card with care.