Here’s a simple and easy way to insert or remove a SIM card on your LG G6 in 5 easy steps.
5 Easy Steps To Insert SIM Card In LG G6
- Get a SIM ejector tool or another tool (paper clip) petite enough to push into the opening.
- Insert the ejector tool into the opening on the SIM card or SD card tray.
- Once the SIM card or SD card tray pops out, pull it out.
- Set your SIM card in the tray.
- Insert the SIM card or SD card tray into the phone.
Always be cautious when removing the SIM/microSD tray. If you extract it too fast you risk misplacing your SIM card.
5 Easy Steps To Remove SIM Card From LG G6
Before you remove the microSD card tray, unmount the microSD card first. This limits the chances of the microSD card or your files becoming corrupted. To unmount the microSD card: Go to Settings > Storage > More Options > Storage settings > SD Card > Unmount.
- Get a SIM ejector tool or another tool (paper clip) tiny enough to place into the hole.
- Insert the ejector tool into the small open hole on the SIM card or SD card tray.
- Once the SIM card or SD card tray comes out, take it out.
- Remove your SIM card from the holder.
- Insert the SIM card or SD card tray back into the phone.
Adding or removing a SIM card to/from your LG G6 is a straightforward task. Always remember to handle your SIM and MicroSD card with care.