Download HTC One M8 Marshmallow 6.12.401.4 OTA Update ZIP: HTC recently released the official HTC One M8 Marshmallow 6.12.401.4 OTA Update but, if the update is taking too long to reach your device, here’s how you can go about manually installing the update. Before you proceed, you should know that this update (the one in the zip file) requires you to have the stock recovery installed on your One M8.
Things to Consider
This update is only for the HTC ONE M8 Global Unlocked Edition. It will not work for devices issued by Sprint, Verizon, AT&T etc. It is not compatible with the HTC One M8 Google Play Edition either. If you are running a custom ROM, as mentioned above, then this update will not work for you. Once you’ve read and understood all of this then you may proceed accordingly.
- HTC One M8 Marshmallow 6.12.401.4 OTA Update ZIP → Download: One M8 Marshmallow OTA |
- Stock 3e recovery
- Transfer the downloaded zip file from above to your One M8’s
- Reboot your HTC One M8 into recovery mode
- Navigate to the ‘install update ..’ option
- Select the the Marshmallow 6.12.401.4 OTA update for the HTC One M8 that you transferred earlier.
- Allow the update to complete.
- Restart the device using ‘reboot system now’ option
- OnePlus 2 Oxygen OS 2.2.0 OTA Update
- Moto X2 Marshmallow OTA Update
- Moto X Play Marshmallow OTA Update
- Nexus 7 2013 (Mobile) Marshmallow update MMB29K from LMY48X
- Nexus 7 2013 (Mobile) Marshmallow update MMB29K from MRA58V
- Nexus 7 2013 (Mobile) Marshmallow update MMB29K from MRA58N
- Nexus 7 2013 (Wi-Fi) Marshmallow update MMB29K from MRA58V
- Nexus 5 (GSM/LTE) Marshmallow update MMB29K from MRA58N
- All Nexus Devices Marshmallow Updates
Thanks for reading how to install the HTC One M8 Marshmallow 6.12.401.4 OTA Update manually. If you liked this tutorial and want to find more like it, you can check out this website for more. Enjoy! Also, leave a comment if you need help with the update.