Are you having trouble using your Galaxy S6's voicemail? Don't know where to find your voicemail settings? Here's a quick tutorial on how to set up voicemail on Galaxy S6. There are the regular voicemail and the visual voicemail offered by various carriers like AT&T or MetroPCS.
Table of Contents
How To Set Up Voicemail On Samsung Galaxy S6
- Firstly, open up the app drawer and tap on Phone.
- Then, tap on the phone dialer icon in the bottom-right corner.
- Then, touch and hold on the number the 1 key.
Here's what happens. One, if the service is enabled, your phone dials the voicemail number and prompts you to insert or create a new password. However, once your carrier didn’t configure this service, you’ll need to enter your voicemail number.
- In the first scenario, follow the instructions provided by your carrier to finish setting up your voicemail. In the event that you’re prompted to insert your voicemail number, tap on Add Number.
Do you not know your voicemail number? Then, call your carrier and ask for it or search online for something like “voicemail number + *YourCarrierName* + *YourCountry*”.
- Once complete, follow the instructions provided by your service provider to finish setting up your voicemail.
- How To Take A Screenshot On Your Galaxy S6
- Top Weather Widgets For Samsung Galaxy S6
- How To Reset Samsung Galaxy S6
How To Setup Basic Voicemail
Firstly, from the home screen, tap the Phone icon.
From the "Phone" or "Dialer" tab, tap the Voicemail icon, or tap and hold the 1 key.
Lastly, once connected, follow the voice prompts to set up your mailbox, and access your messages.
New user activations: Follow the voice prompts to configure your new voicemail box.
Device upgrades: Your existing voicemail inbox will remain attached to your account. Access this inbox with your existing voicemail password.
- Why Does My Samsung S6 Get Hot? Here's The Fix
- Install Xposed on Samsung Galaxy S6 Running Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Turn Off Camera Shutter Sound Galaxy S6
How To Set Up Visual Voicemail On AT&T Galaxy S6
- Download and install the AT&T Visual Voicemail application via the Google Play store.
- Access the Play Store.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon, and then search for "AT&T Visual Voicemail".
- Then, tap AT&T Visual Voicemail.
- Finally, tap Install.
- Once installed, access the AT&T Visual Voicemail application.
- Tap Call Voicemail.
- Once connected to the interactive voicemail system, log in with your existing password or create a new account if this is your first time.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Battery Replacement Guide
- Turn Off Safe Mode on Samsung Galaxy S6
- How To Get To Samsung Galaxy S6 Recovery Mode
How To Set Up Visual Voicemail On Galaxy S6
To access Visual Voicemail, from the Home screen, touch Apps.
- For AT&T, touch Visual Voicemail.
- For Sprint, touch Voicemail.
- On T-Mobile, open the T-Mobile folder and touch Visual Voicemail.
- With Verizon, open the Verizon folder and touch Voicemail.
- Here's What To Do When Samsung Galaxy S6 Won't Charge
- Fix: Samsung Galaxy S6 Won't Connect to WiFi
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Battery Drain/Overheating Fixes & Tips