Here are 6 easy steps to turn off voicemail on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 devices completely. Use the following tips if you no longer want your calls to go to voicemail.
Also, follow the steps in reverse if you wish to re-enable the feature. The steps below work to turn off voicemail on Android devices in general.
6 Easy Steps To Turn Off Voicemail On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Tap the Phone app to open it.
- Tap the 3 dots at the top.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll and choose More settings.
- Then, tap Call Forwarding.
- Set Forward when busy, Forward on No Answer and Forward when unreachable to Turn off.
That’s all there is to it. You now know the 6 easy steps to turn off voicemail on your Galaxy Note 9.