Tired of waking up late? Did you forget that important appointment? Did you know that you can set alarms on your Android? Yes, that’s right. Never wake up late again. Set a reminder for that appointment. In this article, we teach you how to set an alarm or reminder on your Android smartphone or tablet.
How To Set A Wake-Up Alarm On Android
- Firstly, open the Clock app.
- Then, tap the little alarm clock icon.
- Now, tap the + icon to create an alarm.
- Add your alarm.
- Lastly, tap save.
You can set the hour and minute. Also, choose between AM or PM. Furthermore, you can choose to set the alarm to repeat daily or on specific days. You can adjust the alarm sound by tapping the bell icon and you can also set it to vibrate while alarming. Check out the below YouTube video for a visual.
How To Set A Timer Alarm
- Go to the Clock app.
- Then, tap the hourglass icon.
- Tap the hourglass icon with the + symbol.
- This allows you to add a new timer.
- Enter the amount of time before the alarm activates.
- Press the play button to start the time.
How To Set A Reminder In Android’s Calendar
Got a “study date” coming up? Here’s how to add it to your calendar on your Android device.
- Open the “Calendar” app.
- Tap +, then select “Event”.
- Add info (if any) to your calendar event.
- Select how many hours before the appointment you want your phone to remind you of the appointment.
You may want to check the traffic too. In any case, your Android device produces a sound and visual notification when the appointment time is near. Also, you may want to add your Facebook events to your Google calendar app automatically. That way, it syncs to your phone (for those who choose not to install the Facebook app).