A soft reset restarts your LG Stylo. But, it does not erase any data. It’s best for when your Stylo 4 freezes or refuses to respond.
- Press and hold the “Power” + “Volume Down” buttons.
- Wait for the device to restart.
That’s it. Try to use your Stylo 4 like normal. Below are the steps for a hard reset.
On the other hand, a hard reset erases all data on your Stylo 4. It also resets all settings to their defaults.
- Firstly, power off your Stylo 4.
- Then, press and hold the “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons.
- Once you see the LG logo, let go of the power button.
- Then, quickly press and hold the “Power” button once more.
- When you see “Factory Data Reset“, let go of both the “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons.
- Use the volume buttons to move and choose to “Factory data reset“.
- Use the “Power” button to select the option.
- Lastly, use the volume buttons to choose Yes. Then, press the power button to start the reset.
Likewise, you may reset your Stylo 4 from the settings menu with the following steps:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Then, “General” > “Backup & reset” > “Factory data reset”.
- Lastly, choose “Reset phone” > “Delete all” > “OK”.