Having trouble accessing the voicemail settings on your Galaxy S8 smartphone? Then, in this article, we explain how to set up voicemail on Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphones. There are two ways to go about this procedure. One for basic voicemail. The other for the visual voicemail application.
How To Set up Voicemail – Verizon Samsung Galaxy S8
- From a Home screen, tap Phone (located in the lower-left). If unavailable, touch and swipe up or down then tap Phone.
- Tap the Keypad icon, touch and hold the number 1.
- Alternate method: Enter *86 (*VM) then tap the Send icon.
- If prompted, enter the voicemail password then press the # key.
- How To Remove Voicemail Notification On Samsung Galaxy S8
- How Do I Enable Wifi Calling On The Samsung Galaxy S8?
- Is There A Way To Turn Off Bixby On Samsung Galaxy S8?
Access Voicemail from a Different Phone or when Outside the Verizon Wireless Coverage Area
- Call your 10-digit mobile number.
- If dialing from an international location, refer to Place an International Call for additional assistance.
- As soon as the voicemail greeting starts, press the # key then enter the voicemail password.
- If prompted, re-enter the mobile number.
- How To Take A Screenshot On The Samsung Galaxy S8
- What To Do When Your Samsung Galaxy S8 Does Not Connect to Wi-Fi
- Here’s The Fix For A Samsung Galaxy S8 That Won’t Charge Or Turn On
How To Set Up Basic Voicemail
Firstly, from the home screen, tap the Phone icon.
From the “Phone” or “Dialer” tab, tap the Voicemail icon, or tap and hold the 1 key.
Lastly, once connected, follow the voice prompts to set up your mailbox, and access your messages.
New user activations: Follow the voice prompts to configure your new voicemail box.
Device upgrades: Your existing voicemail inbox will remain attached to your account. Access this inbox with your existing voicemail password.
Also, read the following:
- How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Battery Drain/Overheating
- Here’s How To Hard Reset Your Samsung Galaxy S8
- How To Disable/Enable Google Now On Galaxy S8
Set Up AT&T Visual Voicemail
- Download and install the AT&T Visual Voicemail application via the Google Play store.
- Access the Play Store.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon, and then search for “AT&T Visual Voicemail”.
- Then, tap AT&T Visual Voicemail.
- Finally, tap Install.
- Once installed, access the AT&T Visual Voicemail application.
- Tap Call Voicemail.
- Once connected to the interactive voicemail system, log in with your existing password or create a new account if this is your first time.
You may also like:
- Cool Snapchat Tricks & Tips For The Galaxy S8
- How To Disable Autocorrect On Galaxy S8
- Modify Spotify Equalizer Settings For Better Audio On Galaxy S8
How Do I Set Up Voicemail On Any Galaxy S8
From the Home screen, touch Apps.
- Firstly, touch Phone.
- Then, tap and hold the number 1 or, if available, touch Voicemail.
- Lastly, a Voicemail Notification is displayed at the top of your screen when you have a voicemail.
- Twitter Search Tips & Tricks For The Galaxy S8
- How To Enable Flashlight On Galaxy S8
- Watch Amazon Videos On Your Galaxy S8 With This App
How To Set Up Visual Voicemail On Galaxy S8
To access Visual Voicemail, from the Home screen, touch Apps.
- For AT&T, touch Visual Voicemail.
- For Sprint, touch Voicemail.
- On T-Mobile, open the T-Mobile folder and touch Visual Voicemail.
- With Verizon, open the Verizon folder and touch Voicemail.
For further reading:
- Here’s How To Change Google Chrome’s Language On Your Galaxy S8
- How Do I Disable Ok Google On My Galaxy S8?
- YouTube Videos Loading But Not Playing? Try These Fixes.