Do you want to lock your Galaxy S9 screen in portrait mode? Or do you prefer to switch between landscape and portrait automatically? In this article, we explain how to turn on or turn off screen rotation on the Samsung Galaxy S9.
How To Disable Galaxy S9 Screen Rotation
- Firstly, rotate the S9 to display in the orientation you wish to use.
- Then, use two fingers to swipe the status bar down from the top of the screen.
- Tap the “Auto-rotate” button to un-highlight the selection and lock the orientation into place.
How To Enable Galaxy S9 Screen Rotation
- Firstly, use two fingers to swipe the status bar down from the top of the screen.
- Then, tap the “Auto-rotate” button to unhighlight it and enable rotation.
Recommended Galaxy S9 Ariticles:
- How To Reset A Frozen Galaxy S9 Screen
- Get Rid Of Voicemail Notification On Samsung S9
- How To Enable Intelligent Scan On S9
- Galaxy S9: How To Enable WiFi Calling
- How To Take A Screenshot With The Galaxy S9
- How To Turn Off Bixby On S9