In order to use your Fitbit Versa to its fullest potential, you need to connect it to a WiFi network. In this tutorial, you learn how to connect Fitbit Versa to WiFi.
How To Connect Fitbit Versa To Wi-Fi
- Go to the Fitbit app dashboard and tap or click the Account icon – your watch tile.
- Tap or click Wi-Fi Settings.
- Tap or click Add Network and follow the on-screen instructions to connect your watch.
How To Change Fitbit Versa Wi-Fi Network Connection
- Via the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon – your watch tile.
- Tap or click Wi-Fi Settings. Wait a moment for the list of networks to appear.
- Tap or click the network name and then tap Connect.