In this tutorial well show you how to add and remove your google account on Galaxy S10. Once you reveal your S10 from its box and turn it on for the first time you’ll be asked to set up a google account, in order to proceed. Once you’ve set up your phone if you’d like to add a new account or delete an existing one but forgotten the steps?. Let’s show you How to add or remove Google account on Galaxy S10 below.
How to add or remove Google account on Galaxy S10
The following steps will help you add and remove your google account form your S10. It’s great to know how to add and rove a google account to your phone especially if you have a number of accounts. You may need to add numerous accounts to your phones such as personal accounts or accounts for your work email lets show you how.
How to add Google account on Galaxy S10
- Firstly you must have a google mail account and know the password and username. If your unsure about the login details go to Google mail on your web browser and click forgotten username or password. Once you know the login details follow the steps below to steps below:
- Go to your home page, swipe up to access your app menu
- locate the settings app and open it
- Scroll down and click on accounts and back up
- Tap accounts
- click add account
- A number of options will appear to click on google. Depending on the security you’ve installed you’ll be prompted to enter the pin, pattern or passcode.
- Enter your Email address and click next
- Youll need to enter your password and continue
- Review the terms and conditions to continue. You’ll need to tap I agree.
- Next, you’ll need to select the language you want and click close on the bottom left corner
How to remove Google account on Galaxy S10
Deleting a Google account is as easy as adding a new one. Youll need to enter the password of the account in order to remove it. Make sure you know the password of the account you wish to remove if you’ve forgotten it follow the steps above to reset the password. Let’s show you how to remove your google mail account.
- Go to your home page, swipe up to access your app menu.
- locate the settings app and open it.
- Scroll down and click on accounts and back up.
- Select the google mail account. If you have a number of accounts make sure you select the one you wish to remove.
- Tap remove account
- Review the notification and tap remove the account
Now you know how to add and remove your google mail account you can start viewing your emails. Deleted an email by accident? check out how to recover deleted google mail emails here