Clock Bar is a free app that allows you to add a clock to the MacBook Pro's Touch Bar. Whether you use the Touch Bar or not, it's a nice bonus. Here's what you need to do.
Add Clock On Touch Bar
- Firstly, download Clock Bar from the GitHub website.
- Run the install.
- Once installed, it adds an icon to the menu to let you know that it works.
- To see the clock on the Touch Bar, go to System Preferences -> Keyboards.
- Look for Touch Bar shows (a drop-down menu).
- Lastly, choose to show for both App controls and Control Strip.
To remove the icon that shows on the menu bar, do so in preferences. You may also choose clock colors and 12/24 HR format.