Do you own a Samsung Galaxy device like the Galaxy S8? Then, chances are that you are here because you got a “Samsung Keyboard Has Stopped” error.
In this article, we teach you what to do when your Samsung keyboard crashes and how to fix the error.
“Samsung Keyboard Has Stopped” Fix
- Firstly, press and hold the power button to open the power options.
- Then, tap “Emergency Mode“.
- After, use the Emergency Mode Keyboard to gain access to your Samsung Galaxy.
- Lastly, hold down “Power”, then choose to exit Emergency Mode.
Once you regain access to your Galaxy smartphone, download and install a new keyboard from the app store. This option is only necessary if the Samsung Keyboard has stopped working error keeps occurring.
Change Default Keyboard
- Generally, you need to open “Settings”.
- Then, go to “Language and input”
- Lastly, select “Keyboard” and choose your preferred keyboard.
For more solutions that may help, read our article on How To Fix “Android Keyboard Has Stopped”.