Miss Fortune is an ADC champion that does well with a number of builds including; critical damage/attack speed, on-hit effects, and lethality. In this article, we explain how to effectively counter Miss Fortune.
Best Miss Fortune Counters
Miss Fortune Counter Picks
Now that you know who counters Miss Fortune, you can finally counter pick Miss Fortune in any matchup. Let’s take you through some tips on how to use a few of these champions who are counters to Miss Fortune. After, there is a general section explaining how to use any LoL champion as counters for Miss Fortune. After all, if you know how to play against Miss Fortune, you can play safely and effectively to defeat Miss Fortune in a lane.
- Tristana has nothing Miss Fortune can Strut around and Tristana easily avoids Bullet Time. Tristana’s steroid is vastly superior to Miss Fortune’s in a straight 1v1.
- If Miss Fortune uses her ultimate, Tristana can jump out of the area of effect or use her ultimate to cancel Miss Fortune’s ultimate.
- Draven can interrupt Miss Fortune’s ultimate with his E.
- Caitlyn’s natural range advantage allows her to reset Miss Fortune’s passive at will. She also outranges Miss Fortune’s Q so it is easy for her to stay safe.
- Quinn’s E disrupts Miss Fortune’s ult and his Q prevents her from applying Impure Shots.
- Using Unbreakable to block Miss Fortune’s ultimate can save your team from tons of damage. Always keep this in mind and position yourself to intercept her damage.
Tips For Playing Against Miss Fortune
- Miss Fortune is very vulnerable when she is channeling her ultimate. Either focus her or disable (stun/silence/knock-up/displacement) her.
- Try to keep her passive down by doing short frequent pokes and harassments.
- Avoid trading with Miss Fortune for an extended amount of time, as she will do more damage with her Impure Shots with every auto attack.
- Keep in mind that the bounce of Double Up will prioritize champions affected by Impure Shots so try not to let Miss Fortune attack you before she uses it.
- makes it easy for Miss Fortune to harass squishy targets, so try to stay far from her to avoid being hit.
- The second shot of deals more damage if it kills its first target, so try not to stay behind low health minions in the laning phase to avoid being forced out of lane.
- Any attack against Miss Fortune, even from a minion, will remove passive speed.
- Stay mobile to avoid the damage from the – combo, especially when Miss Fortune is paired with an initiator like or .
- Miss Fortune is most likely behind her team while channeling , so try to get to her to interrupt the damage.
By using the champions who counter Miss Fortune and the LoL Miss Fortune counter tips above, you can now develop a strategy to help you, as a summoner, become an effective counter to Miss Fortune players.