ASUS is preparing to market a new smartphone belonging to the now crowded Zenfone series. Called the Zenfone Go, the device in question ought to have arrived on the Indian market over the past week, but for some reason, the launch was postponed.
Asus Zenfone Go Specifications
The full specifications of the device have been leaked on the net. Let's see:
- 5-inch HD 1280 x 720 pixels;
- MediaTek MT6580 SoC clocked at 1.3 GHz;
- GPU Mali 400 MP2; 2 GB of RAM LPDDR3;
- 8 or 16GB of internal memory, expandable via microSD;
- Android 5.1 with Lollipop Zen UI 2.0 interface;
- 8MP rear camera with f / 2.0; 2-megapixel front camera;
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, Dual SIM;
- Battery 2070 mAh.
Asus Zenfone Go Release Date + Asus Zenfone Go Price
The new Asus Zenfone Go will be available in three colors: white, black and red. We do not know yet if the device will reach the European market or if it will remain confined to the Indian subcontinent. The pricing and release date of the device are yet to be revealed.