ASUS releases the new TUF Sabertooth Z170 Mark 1 motherboard, the high-end product designed especially for those users who want a "robust"motherboard as well as particularly prone to overclocking.
Not surprisingly, the card has several proprietary features that guarantee reliability, functionality and an optimal dissipation of the components; among which are the TUF Thermal Armor and TUF Fortifier, TUF ICe, TUF Thermal Radar 2 and TUF Detective 2.
The ASUS TUF Sabertooth Z170 Mark 1 is based on the chipset Z170 and obviously uses the LGA 1151 with DDR4 memories, in addition to offering SATA Express, M.2 compatibility, it supports SLI and CrossFire, LAN and USB 3.0 / 3.1, HDMI, Displayport and much more.
Asus TUF Sabertooth Z170 Mark 1 Specs
- Processor / CPU socket
- LGA1151 socket for 6th-generation Intel Core i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium / Celeron processors
- Intel Z170 Express
- 4 x DIMMs, up to a maximum of 64 GB DDR4 2400/2133 MHz
- Expansion slots
- 2 x PCI Express 3.0 / 2.0 x16 (at x16 or x8 / x8)
1 x PCI Express 3.0 / 2.0 x16
3 x PCI Express 3.0 / 2.0 x1
- Graphics (VGA)
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics processor
DisplayPort 1.2 with maximum resolution of 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 24Hz and 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz
HDMI with maximum resolution of 4096 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 24Hz / 2560 x 1600 at 60Hz
Intel InTru 3D / Quick Sync Video / Clear Video HD Technology / Insider
- Multi-GPU support
- Quad NVIDIA SLI and Quad-GPU CrossFireX AMD
- Realtek ALC1150 eight-channel high-definition audio codec
- 2 x SATA Express (10Gbit / s)
6 x SATA (6Gbit / s, four from SATA Express)
- Networking / LAN
- Intel I218-V Gigabit Ethernet
- 1 x USB 3.1 / 3.0 / 2.0 January 2 Type-C port
1 x USB 3.1 / 3.0 / 2.0 January 2 Type-A Ports
6 x USB 3.0 / 2.0 ports
8 x USB 2.0 / 1.1 ports
- ASUS TUF-exclusive features
- Thermal Armor with Flow Valve, Thermal Radar 2, TUF ICe TUF Fortifier, TUF Engine power design, TUF Components, ASUS Digi + power-control utility, ESD Guards TUF 2, TUF Detective 2, Dust Defenders, MemOK!
- Dimensions / form factor
- ATX 12-inch x 9.6-inch (30.5cm x 24.4cm)