Acer Iconia A1830 USB Drivers Download and Installation Tutorial. The Acer Iconia A1830 USB driver is necessary for connecting your Acer device to any of your computers. Your computer should search for and install the USB drivers for your Acer Iconia A1830 when you first connect the device to the PC. However, in the event that this is unsuccessful, you can manually download and install the drivers by following the tutorial below.
Things to Consider
- Acer does not provide a PC software that allows you to sync or download these USB drivers.
- By installing the Acer Iconia A1830 USB Drivers, you don’t need to install any other driver. Acer provides the drivers.
- Compatible: ACER USB Driver is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP (for both 32 and 64 bit).
Before installing new drivers, you must first remove, from your computer, any drivers that haven’t been completely uninstalled and may be conflicting (or might do so) with the new drivers. To do this, follow the steps below:
- Disconnect your device from your PC.
- Uninstall any previous drivers installed for your phone on your computer.
- Reboot your computer.
Download Acer Iconia A1830 USB Drivers
Installing Acer Iconia A1830 drivers using this method should work in most cases, if not, refer to the next method. Download Acer Android Phone Driver (File size – 15.2 MB). The Filename: Universal ADB Driver Setup.msi
- Download the driver setup file from the link above.
- Double-click/run the configuration file on your Windows PC and begin the drivers installation.
- Once finished, reboot your PC (Optional).
- Connect your device to the PC; it should now recognize your smartphone.
Upon successful installation of the Acer Iconia A1830 USB drivers, restart your computer and your device. You may now connect your device and transfer files or backup data accordingly. If you’re facing trouble or have any tips, please feel free to leave a comment below for further assistance. Thank you for reading this Acer Iconia A1830 USB Drivers tutorial on ORDUH!